Frequently asked questions:
- HOW DO I RETURN SOMETHING TO YOU?
You can return any item to us within 14 days of receiving your original order, excluding sale items.
Just contact our Customer Care Team at email@example.com and we’ll send you your
return label per email. Please follow the next steps:
1. Print the return label which you received per email
2. Stick it on the package
3. Drop it off at a UPS location near you
As the parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives with us, remember to ask for proof of postage, so if your parcel goes missing in the mail, you’ll have proof you’ve sent it.
- HAVE YOU RECEIVED MY RETURNED ITEMS?
As soon as your return has been received and checked by our warehouse, We'll email you to let you know. In the unlikely event that you haven’t received an email within the timescale shown below, since you returned your items, contact our Customer Care Team and we'll get back to you within 12 hours.
- WILL YOU REFUND ME MY DELIVERY CHARGE?
We will usually refund you what you paid for your order but not the delivery charge. This is unless your order was cancelled under the U.S Selling Regulations, or the entire order was faulty or incorrect. For more information on our Returns Policy, visit our Return Policy category
- I HAVE RECEIVED AN INCORRECT ITEM IN MY ORDER
We want to sort out any issues with incorrect items straightaway. Please contact our Customer Care team with the order number and the incorrect items name and number. We'll get back to you within 4 hours and try to resolve it for you as quickly as we can.
- HOW DO I USE MY DISCOUNT/PROMO CODE?
Your discount/promo code has to be entered in the box which states ‘Promo code’ within the ‘Order Summary’ section. Once you have entered the code, click on ‘Update’.
You must enter the discount/promo code when you are checking out as it can’t be applied later.
- THE ITEM I WANT IS OUT OF STOCK. WILL YOU BE GETTING MORE STOCK?
We don't currently have the facility to let you know if or when an item is due back in stock. As we like to offer you new and exciting products regularly we don't tend to restock a lot of our items again. We are always looking at improving your shopping experience so if this changes, we’ll let you know.
- CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
You can cancel your order 30 min after completing your orders. Please contact our Customer Care
Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and write us your order number and the cancellation reason. When you place an order with THEJANIKO.COM, the funds are reserved for us - we don't actually take the money until your order has been confirmed and sent to our warehouse. If you cancel your order, we don't take the money however it may take up to 10 days for your bank or card issuer to make
your funds available to you again.
- MY PAYMENT HAS BEEN DECLINED
Check the card details on your THEJANIKO account to make sure the information is correct, e.g. the expiry date or your billing address. Make sure you enter the security code correctly – that’s the three digit number on the back of your card. Your card issuer may have declined your payment – as they don’t tell us the reason for this, it’s best to check with them.
If you’ve checked all of the above, try paying with another card. If you’ve tried all these and are still having problems, contact our Customer Care Team at
email@example.com with as many details as you can about the issue including any error messages and we’ll try to resolve it as soon as we can.
- I DON’T SEEM TO BE RECEIVING MY EMAILS/NEWSLETTERS FROM YOU
After you sign up and place an order, you should receive a variety of emails from us, which include JANIKO newsletters, Order and Return Confirmation emails and any responses from our Customer Care team.
There may be a number of reasons you’re not getting these from us.
- Your email software may be marking our emails as junk mail.
- Make sure you typed in the correct email address when you signed up with us. Just sign in to your account (if you can remember which email address you used) to check this.
- If after this you are still having trouble, contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org giving as much detail as you can about the issue and we will try our best to help.
- IS IT SAFE TO ORDER ONLINE?
Safer than it's ever been. We use one of the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly researching and improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security at all times. We utilise industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for
the encryption of potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and other critically sensitive information like your credit card details. Information passed between your computer and our website cannot be read in the event someone else intercepts it.
- I CAN'T SIGN INTO MY ACCOUNT
If you receive a message that says your email address/password isn’t recognised, follow the steps
- Make sure you are using the same email address and password you registered with.
- If you can't remember your password click on the 'Forgot your password?'
You'll be prompted to enter your email address and we'll send you an email with a link that will allow you to create a new password for your account.
- If after this you still can’t sign in, contact our Customer Care Team giving as much detail as you can about the issue including screen shots of any error message you get and what you’ve done so far to try to resolve it.
- WILL I BE CHARGED CUSTOMS AND IMPORT CHARGES?
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I'M NOT IN WHEN MY ORDER ARRIVES?
If you are not in when your parcel arrives, the carrier will leave a card telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
After you make an order on THEJANIKO.COM you will receive within 5 minutes a confirmation email. We will provide your tracking link in your confirmation email
- MY ORDER HAS NOT ARRIVED YET?
If your order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, we're here to help. Before getting in contact with us, have you tried:
- Checking the tracking link via your confirmation email to view the up to date tracking.
- Signing into ‘My Account’ to check we have the correct delivery address for your order and your
contact details are up to date.
- Checking if you have a text message, email or attempted delivery card from one of our carriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local Post Office or delivery depot, or you may need to
- Checking with your neighbours to see if they have accepted the parcel on your behalf.
- Looking in any safe areas the driver may have left your parcel, such as behind bins or in a shed,
garage or porch.
If you still can't find your parcel, please email us at email@example.com and quote your
order number. We'll reply within 8 hours and do our best to locate your parcel straightaway. If it cannot be found, we will arrange a replacement or refund for you.